At Muslim Project Foundation operate this website ("Website") (also referred to as 'MPF' 'we' and 'us') (Registered Charity in England and Wales.
Please read the following carefully before using the Website.
and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you must not use or access this Website or place an order with us. In the event of any conflict or
inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and our General Website Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall take precedence.
3. We hope you like using the Muslim Project Foundation website, whether you're looking at the news, finding out about upcoming events, or simply making a donation. Use of
the website is provided by Muslim Project Foundation subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your use constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
1. Muslim Project Foundation reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are
posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner, which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by
3. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Muslim Project Foundation are provided "as is" without any representation or
endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will Muslim Project Foundation be liable for any damages including, without
limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
4. Muslim Project Foundation does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be
corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
1. Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Muslim Project Foundation. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Muslim Project Foundation to use any item displayed.
2. Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Muslim Project Foundation). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
3. Muslim Project Foundation takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Muslim Project Foundation has no control over them. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
4. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
6. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
7. At Muslim Project Foundation, we work hard to ensure you have a trouble-free journey when making a donation and we want to make sure the step you take is simple and easy. We also understand sometimes an errors can happen. Muslim Project Foundation are not required to refund donations. However, if any duplicate donations were made in error (for example, you clicked on the Donate button more than once). If you have made a duplicate donation(s) by mistake, please contact our Donations Processing team on 0203 778 1477 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Muslim Project Foundation is a registered charity in England & Wales, Charity No: 1188588.